A lot of businesses are struggling right now and we wanted to help. That's why we put on a free webinar to help businesses build strong connections with their customers so that once this pandemic is over their business will be ready to thrive. View the replay below and let us know in the comments if you have any other questions we can help with.
Here is the outline along with timestamps:
4:41 - CALL ME, MAYBE? NO DEFINITELY.
- Now’s the time to reach out and connect
- Set up a zoom meeting to bring people together
- Email your clients and or fans of your brand and offer to talk with them one-on-one
8:50 - ARE THOSE DUST BUNNIES UNDER YOUR BRAND?
- Now is the perfect time to look at your brand and make it shine again
- Is your logo so old a facelift couldn’t even help?
- If your website freaks out at the mention of a smartphone, it’s time to redo it
- Language is an important part of your brand, if the language on your site doesn’t fit the personality you’re trying to convey now may be the perfect time to hire a professional copywriter
- Since all of this has happened how has your business changed our business
13:10 - SOCIAL MEDIA DOESN’T HAVE AUTOTUNE.
- If you don’t have a digital strategy, connecting with people where they’re hanging out, you’re missing a big opportunity
- Don’t be tone-deaf to what’s going on in your area
- Everything you post doesn’t have to be about COVID-19
- Tips for posts
- Unlike reality, you should be in more than one place at a time
- Try to over-communicate as much as possible
20:42 - BE A LITTLE EXTRA.
- Look for ways to give a little more without charging more
- Small gestures can make someone feel more connected to you and your brand.
- Think ahead for your clients and customers
Webinar presented by Dustin Woehrmann and Rachel Wilson along with the Communify team for Gulf South LGBT Chamber of Commerce.